Selling With Stories™
Telling stories is more than just a folksy way to relate to others. It is a powerful and persuasive vehicle that top sales leaders use to get their message across with maximum impact and minimum resistance. Logic, reason, and data lead to conclusions; stories tap emotions and lead to action. Stories move people.
An outstanding sales leader will use stories to
- Introduce themselves and make themselves more likeable
- Build credibility and rapport
- Explain what their interests are, to disarm skeptics
- Overcome the "Silent Objection" and build trust
- Introduce their company and their product, service, or solution
- Communicate key values
- Create a compelling picture of how their solution can change their prospect's life
- Move their prospects to action
This workshop is designed for sales and business development people, who have special needs for stories that can build credibility and trust, introduce their company and product, and create a picture of how their solution can change their prospect's life. Participants will have a chance to develop their own stories so they can begin moving people immediately.
Who should attend
Sales people, sales managers, business development managers, financial advisors, insurance agents, property agents, entrepreneurs, and consultants.